As you’d expect from VW, the Crafter comes with some of VW’s most advanced driving technology so that the larger vehicle is pleasure to drive. Interior cab features include: Mercedes Vito leather swivel seats and matching twin rear seats, cruise control, aircon, bluetooth, aux, USB and we've fitted an OEM reversing camera with full 180 degree view.
The Living Area: Once parked and the seats are turned, you have the perfect homely living and dining space with large table and warm ambient lighting. The table and rear seats can be removed if you’d like to adapt the space for other uses.
The Sleeping Area: Similar to one you'd find in canal boat with an individual pod system, there are no makeshift, lumpy pull out sofa beds here. Instead we have full sized, fixed beds with comfortable mattresses. The pods feature warm lamps and curtains in designer fabric by Mark Hearld to create the cosiest space for your children and privacy for yourselves. Incidentally the bunks are big enough and tough enough for grown ups, pets or general gubbins…
Mattresses included: Full size double: 135x192cm Top Bunk: 75x192cm Bottom Bunk: 76x172cm
The Galley: A bespoke, hand crafted, well equipped, shaker style kitchen including:
* Dometic Moonlight gas oven/hob/grill * Vitrifrigo C50Litre Fridge Freezer * Crystal Fiamma Turbo Vent provides superb ventilation * Stainless steel mixer tap and sink plumbed with hot water * Storage space with multiple drawers ranging in size * Flush design with push to open drawers and cupboards * bespoke, ceramic tile backsplash
The shower toilet: The wet room stylish spacious and fully equipped. Stay clean and refreshed however far from civilisation you choose to roam. We've avoided the nasty plastic fittings you'd usually find in campers and opted for the best quality materials.
* Thetford Cassette toilet * High power water saving brass shower head and mixer * Brass waterfall mixer tap * Italian ceramic basin * Red oak duck board * Ceramic hexagonal tiles
Water: The underslung 70 litre fresh water tank and 55 litre grey water maximises interior space. We find 70 litres is more than enough on week long trips including showers; we’ve fitted the tanks with gauges so you can keep an eye on the levels.
Boiler: Hot water is delivered to the shower and kitchen from the powerful Truma Ultrastore gas and electric 10 litre water boiler. Reaching your desired temperature in as little as fifteen minutes in mixed mode or thirty minutes in gas mode.
* Low gas consumption with high efficiency * Works without electricity (Truma gas boiler) * Very compact, maximising living space
Gas: Fitted to the chassis, the 25 litre Autogas Leisure gas system maximises interior space and improves camper safety. This includes interior digital gas level gauge.
Heating: Fast and efficient diesel heater plumbed into the vans main diesel tank; no wasting time filling multiple tanks.
Electrics: Designed to keep you off grid for as long as you wish.
* 12 volt 130AH Battery * 140 Amp Durite voltage sensing split relay * 100 watt flexible solar panel * on grid 16 Amp CBE Charger * 240 volt mains electric hook up point * Powerful DC inverter * Gauges to monitor battery, water and gas level * LED lighting through for low power consumption * Coordinated switches and socket throughout * Smoke and gas alarms fitted
The Build: Three layer insulation surround the interior of the van, from 50mm Celotex to vapour lock sheets, this eliminates thermal bridges and reduces outside noise. This transforms van living into cosy home from home environment.
Constructed from high quality yet light weight materials. This keeps the van well within the 3.5 tonne gross weight limit including passengers, cargo and any extras whilst ensuring build that’ll endure many trips with you and your family.
We splashed out on Farrow and Ball Estate Eggshell paint, it's as robust as it is beautiful and its 20% sheen is highly resistant to wide variety of stains including wine, coffee and crayon.
Safety is always priority, we have fitted smoke alarm, gas alarm, fire blanket and fire extinguisher for peace of mind.
Storage: There has been no compromise on storage space within the van and out back with generous space to fit: bags, suitcases, boots, bikes, pram or even surf board.
Options and Accessories: Almost all the features and luxuries you could need are already included. There is however few extras that we can personalise your van with. Here’s few ideas, if you have any others just let us know.
* Bike Rack * Full expedition roof rack * Awning * Rear shower/hose for washing bikes, wetsuits, pets or your mucky kids * Vinyl graphics * Full vinyl wrap
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you may have; and come and have look around for yourself, see how it feels and works. Just get in touch with me
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Other Not Specified cars offered via internet auctions: